Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in several ways, including:
1. Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us when you use our digital services, such as your name, email address, and 2. other contact information.
Information from third-party sources: We may receive information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms or other websites.1
Use of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and improve our digital services: We may use your information to provide you with our digital services and to improve our services.
2. To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about our services, including sending you marketing communications.
3. To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to legal requests or preventing fraud.
Protection of Your Information
We take measures to protect your information, including physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, no security measures are completely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
1. Service providers: We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us in providing our digital services.
2. Legal obligations: We may disclose your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to legal requests or preventing fraud.
3. Business transfers: We may disclose your information in connection with a business transfer, such as a merger or acquisition.
Ideaota is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ideaota may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information
1. Name and job title
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
1. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
4. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in suitable measures.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at mail: [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access and correct your information, the right to request that we delete your information, and the right to object to the processing of your information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
[Last updated on 9th August 2023]